Get That Healthy Glow
WHAT THE SERVICE INCLUDES
Our spray tan service contains the most innovative, proprietary mix of bronzers. This solution utilizes micro-nutrient technology to deliver a spray tan filled with a potent blend of vitamins and antioxidants for a perfect boost to your skin color.
ALL ABOUT THAT BASE
• Proprietary blend of Norvell’s hottest solutions... Venetian and Dark! Cosmo will work with your base skin color to give you the hottest glow!
Naturally Derived & Organic Ingredients
• ORGANIC alcohol derived from sugar cane
• ORGANIC aloe leaf juice for long lasting moisturization
• VITAMIN C helps with moisturization, firming, brightening and smoothing of skin
• VITAMIN E, TOMATO EXTRACT and CRANBERRY EXTRACT provide healing, anti-aging and antioxidants
• Helps with quick dry time and less tackiness
SAY GOODBYE TO THE SMELL
• Cosmo is fragranced with the essence of vanilla summer, a deliberate fragrance combination that actually helps to eliminate the dreaded sunless tanning smell.
• Not just nice to smell, these formulations encapsulate the molecules that occur when DHA reacts with the chemistry of one’s skin, rather than merely masking it.
• Gluten Free
• Sulfate Free
• 100% Vegan
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR TAN
EXFOLIATE!! Use a non-oily, non-abrasive exfoliant and focus on dry areas.
Do not apply lotion, perfume, or deodorant before your spray tan application. Minimal makeup can be worn, but avoid face makeup.
Shave and/or wax the day before.
Wear dark, loose fitting clothing. Flip flops are a good choice for feet.
Dark swimwear or underwear are ideal to tan in. Many women desire minimal tan lines and go topless. You may wear as much or as little as you are comfortable with.
Men must wear full coverage underwear or swimwear and clients under the age of 18 must wear appropriate swimwear as well.
HOW TO PRESERVE YOUR TAN
Let your tan fully dry before dressing.
give your tan time to develop evenly. Avoid water for the first few hours and wait at least 8 hours before showering. Do not work out or perspire until after your first shower.
When you take your first shower, the cosmetic bronzer will wash off. Don't worry- this is not your tan!
Avoid taking excessively hot showers, scrubbing or exfoliating. Try to use your hand instead of a washcloth. Also, use a body wash or shower gel.
Pat dry with a towel, no rubbing.
MOISTURIZE after your post tan shower. The more natural the moisturizer, the better it will complement your tan. Moisturize daily thereafter and if possible twice daily.
A FEW TIPS...
Keep in mind that your spray tan, like a UV tan, will fade as your skin naturally exfoliates. Products and activities which promote exfoliation, including shaving, will cause your tan to fade more rapidly.
Use a fresh razor to shave.
A quick dip in the ocean or in a pool are ok, but long swims can strip your tan. Using a waterproof sunscreen can help.